September 4, 2012

Often the simple things are of major importance

 Zeynep, Business Administration Student
Shirt: Zara
Skirt: Zara
Shoes: Toms
Bracelet: Swarovski
Ring: From her mother
I saw Zeynep having a coffee and working at Caffè Nero in Caddebostan. The reason I asked her to take some pictures, was her wonderful flower skirt: So "Summer in the City"! Zeynep's whole outfit is a perfect fit. And when I popped the question what piece is most important for her and why, the answer came straight ahead: "My ring. It is from my mother and I never take it off." Often the simple things are of major importance for us. 

1 comment:

  1. I love Zeyneps flower shirt! It would have cought my immediate attention too :-) I own a similar pair of jeans that I wore all summer.

    And for the ring: it's beautiful to have something of such a deep meaning so close every day.

    ReplyDelete