September 8, 2012

The connection of spirit and style

Hazal, English Student
Shirt: Zara
Jeans: Zara
Shoes: Toms
Bracelets: Swarovski, Market in Nişantaşı, Department Store Istanbul
My topic of this week is: How does mood influence your style? Hazal caught my eye because of her charming smile and because of her neon yellow bag. The close connection was just obvious: If you were in a bad mood, you would not choose such a flashy purse. Or is it maybe the other way round: Boosting your spirit by carrying a brash yellow bag? In the end, it doesn't matter. Like Hazal, we should just be aware that there exist a direct link between spirit and style.
Just a couple of days ago I noticed how popular "Toms" in Istanbul are. After some research, I decided that these shoes are quit rightly a big trend: Comfortable and stylish - I like!
I am quite impressed by all of you who are able to match neon, leather and diamond bracelets in a nice way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment