February 15, 2013

Music is the Sound of Life

Aslı Communication Director at paylas.com
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Coat: Mango
Cardigan: Zara
Cord trousers: Homestore
It was a beautiful and sunny winter day in Kadiköy when Aslı and her camera team asked me for an interview. Aslı is working as a communication director for the online video platform paylas.com. They wanted to know if people are interested in watching music concerts online two months after the concert took place. Since I could not imagine living without music, I decided telling them my personal perspective while shooting Aslı for Imprimoloco. And at the same time her camera team filmed us. Before our paths crossed yesterday, I was listening to the new album of my Swedish fellow countrymen Friska Viljor. Aslı's questions encouraged me to consider what it is about music that gives it so much power and importance. Music inspires and evoke emotions. It can change a difficult mood. Music is a universal language. Everyone can understand it and feel something if they open themselves up. Music is the key to creativity. It fuels the mind and thus fuels our creativity. Music creates ambiance. You can use music in any environment to enhance what is already there. And of course Music is a simple pleasure. All it takes is your ears and your imagination. There is a song for everyone and there is a piece of music for every occasion. For me, music is the sound of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment