October 1, 2012

Look at the world with new eyes

Berk, Advertising Student, Photographer
Hat: Small Shop, Ak Deniz (Mediterranean Coast)
Shirt: H&M
Jeans: "I can't remember"
Sneakers: Small Shop, Yalova, "My one and only pair of shoes"
Wooden Wristband: H&M, France
Leather Wristband: Relic of his teenage time
I saw Berk sitting in a cafe, enjoying his drink. No company, no mobile phone, totally resting in himself. To be honest, I was impressed by this peace. Just look around, people usually hide behind their digital device. He showed me his wooden wristband and reminisced about his Erasmus time. Berks time with Erasmus in Holland is one of the highlights in his life so far. It's much more than a studying experience. It's a way to look at the world with new eyes. You find out a lot about yourself. During a trip to France, Berk bought the wristband: A souvenir of this unforgettable experience.  
Men and bags are not that easy, I think. But I had to pay Berk compliments for his very unique bag: A vintage camera bag from the 1980s!

No comments:

Post a Comment