November 23, 2012

What Your Hair Says About You

Magda, Mother and Journalist
Earrings: Present from her Husband (the only earrings Magda is wearing)
Necklace: LiLou, Poland
Jumper: Gap, London
Jeans: Mavi
Ballerinas: Calvin Klein
Bag: Pappagallo, Poland
Magda has her own unique style. In the fraction of a second I knew that I want her to become part of Imprimoloco. Magda is bursting with energy, ideas and satisfaction. And I am glad that she is taking the time to tell me her story. Magda used to work for MTV Poland. Meanwhile she is living in Istanbul together with her two children and husband. Besides, Magda is working as a journalist. I can see that there is still some Rock'n Roll in her soul. Not least of all Magda's hair cut is betraying her: The right half of the head ear length, the left half of the head shaved. What a haircut! I did believe her when she told me: "I don't care what other people say about my style." And I would like to see many more unconventional people who just don't care what others think. 
The Love of her life: Magda's husband and two children. If you are going to Warsaw one day you should go to LiLou  and get your own personal bracelet or necklace. I like their slogan: "You know that the only thing that can limit you is your imagination. And at LiLou there are no limits."

No comments:

Post a Comment