January 7, 2013

Charisma is an Invisible Energy with Visible Effects

Duygu, Digital Strategist
Quilted Leo Jacket: Mango
Velvet Boots: Marjin
Right now I have to deal with the fact that snow, rain and cold make it difficult to work on the street. I was already on my way back home when I saw Duygu. She stood out of the crowd: One side shaved hair, nose piercing, Leo jacket, velvet boots and a colourful shoulder bag. But most conspicuous was Duygus's personal charisma. She was immediately on fire when I asked her to become part of Imprimoloco. During my work for Imprimoloco I noticed that people with charisma usually have an interesting style. Including Duygu. And suddenly, I am not sure any longer if I talked to her because of the refreshing style or because of her positive attitude. I have come to the conclusion that charisma is sparkle in people. It's an invisible energy with visible effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment