February 1, 2013

My Father gave Me the greatest Gift Anyone could give Another Person, He Believed in Me

Afishah, Student
Denim Jacket: Kitschen
Shirt: Bershka
Boots: UGG
Backpack: Sembonia
Most everyone is familiar with the phrase "Daddy's Girl". It connotes the unique relationship between fathers and daughters. A girls father is one of the most influential people in her life. He influences her life shape, self esteem, self image and opinion about men. I was very touched by the way, Afishah was talking about her dad. They have a close relationship. Her voice was full of love and pride while talking about him. Afishah is spending her last days as an exchange student in Istanbul right now. Soon she is going home to Malaysia. She fell in love with Istanbul and spent an exciting time here. I didn't plan to take pictures yesterday. But when I saw Afishah I knew that she would be a perfect fit for Imprimoloco. I like her fresh style. Afishah's backpack is a birthday and exam gift from her father. Needless to say that it means a lot her. I can't help but thinking, that I want the same relationship for my daughter and her father. "My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me." - Anomym

No comments:

Post a Comment