October 17, 2012

Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head

Elif, H&M Area Controller
Blouse: H&M
Trousers: H&M
Boots: Desa
Watch: Tissot
Click here to read where Elif gets her style inspiration from...
Elif was sure that it would become a rainy day. For that reason she chose her rainboots in the morning. In the end it's a very sunny and rather warm day in Istanbul. People normally become indignant about rain because especially in Istanbul nothing runs smoothly anymore. Not Elif - she just prepares herself by choosing the right pair of shoes and doesn't care about the weather forecast any longer. I like her attribute: Acting with foresight! The whole situation made me think of one of my favourite songs "Raindrops keep falling on my head"..."but that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turning red. Crying's not for me. Cause I am never gonna stop the rain by complaining. Because I am free. Nothing's worrying me. It won't be long till happiness steps up along to greet me..." So true!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment